Salary other benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 telecommunications 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Regulatory Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious telecommunication organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Regulatory Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will lead all regulatory, study new regulation to apply with the firm, corporate law and IP law activities and manage teams. You will be in charge of studying new regulation and data gathered to apply with the firm.
- Research, analyse and update all current or new laws and regulatory that related to the business and/or activities of the company and subsidiaries. And if required, participate in any public hearing and/or any specific group hearing on the enactment process of laws
- To assist all related units regarding the interpretation of any laws & regulations related to the company and its subsidiaries business to apply with their business activities
- To handle corporate registration of the company and its subsidiaries either inside or outside territory including other related registration such as necessary tax registration etc
- To handle an intellectual property registration of the company and its subsidiaries either inside or outside territory
- To handle any required certification and/or notary public of any document and/or related process
- To prepare reports required under concession agreement and/or NBTC license regarding an execution of transponders service agreement
- To prepare a power of attorney for any required activity of the company and its subsidiaries
- To assist, advise and/or draft any agreement and/or required legal document of any special project as assigned by the company
- To perform any other work as assigned by the company on case by case basis
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Corporate Law, IP law and regulatory apply to the company.
- Master Degree in Law
- Having knowledge in Business Law
- Experience in Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) is a plus
- Very good personality with presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- At least 7 years’ experience in legal field
- Has management experience in legal field with strong leadership and service mind
- Very good command in English in order to communicate effectively with stakeholders
This leading telecommunication firm has outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss the new opportunity.