Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 02 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding energy firm is looking for an experienced General Counsel in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for managerial legal functions as well as IPO project.
About the General Counsel Role:
Reporting directly to CEO, you will handle legal matters related to IPO project and provide advice for up-coming international M&A projects. You will be part of management team, handling corporate transactional work, compliance, and is charged with board relations.
- Be the group’s main attorney and primary source of legal advice
- Provide legal initiatives that are integral to business decisions
- Drive strategic merger and acquisition activity of the group
- Liaison with SEC and SET for IPO process
- Ensure the board acknowledgement of legal risks of the group
- Review major commercial contracts of the group
- Handle company secretarial tasks
- Research and analysis into proposed laws and regulations
- Liaison with external law firm for litigation cases and etc.
To succeed in this General Counsel role, you will need to provide advice on labour and employment law when necessary and ensure good compliance and corporate governance.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable universities
- Lawyer license are preferable
- Experience of at least ten years in multi-national corporation, listed company and/or reputable law firm
- Experience in SET/SEC regulations is preferable
- Well experienced in corporate and commercial laws
- Have practical experience in corporate secretarial works
- Have a good command in Thai and English
- Be able to adapt, multitask and think logically
This company is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of corporate legal and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Legal Counsel role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.