Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly growing energy company is seeking a high-calibre Legal Counsel to support multiple simultaneous projects and ongoing development. The company offering the job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
As the Legal Counsel, you will work alongside with the Senior Legal Counsel and provide support on corporate legal, commercial contract, M&A (domestic and international), as well as deal with external parties.
- Draft and review legal documents and contracts
- Provide legal advice on various matters
- Liaise with relevant government authorities and handle legal matters
- Keep track on new laws and regulations relating to company’s business
- Travel occasionally to complete tasks
To succeed in this role, you will need to conduct independent legal research and manage corporate secretarial works. You will also need to have a Bachelor's degree from reputable universities.
- Lawyer license are preferable
- Experience of at least three years in multinational corporation, listed company and/or reputable law firm
- Experience in SET/SEC regulations is preferable
- Have a good understanding in corporate and commercial laws
- Have practical experience in corporate secretarial works
- Have a good command in Thai and English to effectively communicate with stakeholders involved that speak the languages
- Be able to adapt, multitask and think logically
- Be creative, hardworking, and a fast learner
- Be able to work independently with limited supervision
This company is much more than a energy company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of corporate legal and enjoy working in a fast pace environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Legal Counsel role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.