Assistant Manager/ Manager - Compliance
Salary bonus+ provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Job Ref 1820690/001
Date posted 27 June 2022bangkok legal/compliance 2022-07-14 2022-08-26 legal Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging opportunity Assistant Manager/ Manager – Compliance (x1 vacancy) position has just become available at one of Thailand’s largest safe and reliable energy producers. Your main responsibility is to support a gigantic, complex business unit with a domestic remit for their compliance procedures.
About the Assistant Manager/ Manager – Compliance Role:
In this role, you will responsible for compliance and regulatory matters. Your direct line of report will fall upon Head of Compliance. You will enjoy bonus and provident fund for this role.
- Advising on compliance and regulatory matters, including Code of Conduct, Anti-Bribery, Competition Law and Data Privacy etc.
- Monitoring on regulatory developments and communicating these developments to the staff of the company on appropriate implementation of compliance rules and standards through policies and/ or procedures and/ or guidelines.
- Preparing the monthly and annual compliance.
- Ensuring legality of operation of all business units and updating laws and regulations in relation to the company’s business.
- Coordinating with related government agencies and authorities and carry on corporate and government affairs.
The successful candidate must possess at least five years of experience in compliance, legal or regulatory affairs.
- Master’s degree in Law, Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Being knowledgeable in integrity
- Excellent legal and compliance judgement to enable the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of law, regulation and practice and the proactive management of legal and compliance risk
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Goal–Oriented, unity, learning, flexible
Our client is a prominent power generator and currently has extended covering deep-sea port development to complement its power projects. They are now thrived to be the market leader in natural gas power plants, the company also operates several solar, wind, and biomass power generation projects.
If you are talented and focused compliance professionals seeking the right opportunity to take your career for growth and advancement in power generation business, this Assistant Manager/ Manager – Compliance role is certainly a role to pursue
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB200000 per month + bonus + provident fund + insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 16 August 2022One of leading law firm in Thailand is seeking a motivated experienced Attorney (x1 vacancy) for its capital markets team.
Salary: THB130000 - THB180000 per month + VB + allowance + provident fund + insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting Corporate Affairs Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: bonus, provident fund, insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 July 2022A rapidly growing online business conglomerate is in quest for Legal Counsel (x1 vacancy) in its Bangkok office. Reporting directly to the General Counsel in Singapore, this is the role for bright and innovative minds to fill their ranks.
Salary: work from home+bonus+provident fund+insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 July 2022A rapidly growing online business conglomerate is in quest for Legal Counsel - Financial regulatory (x3 vacancies) in its Bangkok office. Reporting directly to the General Counsel in Singapore, this is the role for bright and innovative minds to fill their ranks.
Salary: THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus, Annual LeaveLocation: Samut Sakhon ProvinceDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Legal and Compliance Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.