Legal and Compliance Manager
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 03 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Legal and Compliance Manager job opportunity has just become available at one of the leading global Pharmaceutical Companies based in Bangkok.
About the Legal and Compliance Manager Role:
You will be responsible for overseeing legal and compliance-related policies and procedures as well as ensuring the complete and effective implementations within the organisation.
- Develop and implement local compliance guidelines and work as compliance guideline owner
- Being a focal point to implement Integrated Compliance Management
- Conduct compliance training for all sites and communication of compliance guidelines
- Provide advice/consult on a daily basis on compliance policies/issues and detect violations/deviations and ensure all reporting systems are properly functioning
- Participate (lead/assist) in non-compliant case investigation, follow up on non-compliant case reports/allegations, conduct interviews and complete related case report and tracking
- Draft/review contracts and other related documents as assigned by Head of Legal
- Coordinate with Sub Groups of the company and law firms in connection with
- Trademark, faked products and other related problems. This is to ensure full compliance on Intellectual Property laws
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and adoption of best practices in terms of corporate compliance
- Providing legal advice and conducting legal research which is related to company businesses and activities
- Preparing and/or review legal documents and agreements which relate to company businesses and activities
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Minimum of eight years of work experience related to legal with at least two years focusing on Legal/Compliance
- Experience in internal auditing is an advantage
- Special Skills: Planning, organising, presenting, consulting, conceptual thinking, analytical thinking. Strong written and spoken in both English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Strong knowledge of Thai regulatory law and legal aspects
- Candidate with international law firm experience is preferred
The company is one of the leaders in its field and has a very good career path plan for talented employees.
If you are driven and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal and Compliance Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.