Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-11 consultancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding investment group company is looking for a talented Company Secretary in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will take initiative and be responsible for all legal and corporate secretarial functions.
About the Company Secretary Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for all legal and secretarial activities. You will also take the lead in ensuring strict compliance with the governing laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the laws and regulations of the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and all regulatory requirements in connection with listed company operation
- Prepare and file all necessary documents and reports to the relevant authorities, as well as maintaining the records thereof
- Ensure that the company’s information is disclosed in an accurate and up-to-date manner and in compliance with the governing laws
- Arrange the Executives, Board of Directors and Shareholders’ meetings, including attending and preparing minutes of such meetings. Coordinating with the Board of Directors and Shareholders in communicating their resolutions to management team, including following up the implementation of action items (if any)
- Support the company legal function as required by the management from time to time
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work on your own initiative, and as you will be in contacting with diverse group of stakeholders, you must possess excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor' degree in Law
- Fluent in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Five years’ experience in legal field with at least two years' in company secretarial function
- Initiative and has the ability to work independently
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
This company is much more than an investment group and is anything but traditional. This leading innovator has an outstanding reputation in its field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused Company Secretary seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.