Legal and Company Secretary
Salary Competitive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 02 August 2018 2018-08-022018-10-01 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading manufacturing company is looking for a new talented Legal and Company Secretary in Bangkok to take on a newly create role.
About the Legal and Company Secretary Role:
In this job, you will be responsible for all legal related matters and company secretary works. You will be working closely with the management team, reporting to the CFO and partnering with Investment Relations Manager.
- Corporate secretarial works quarterly for board meeting, audit committee meeting, executive committee meeting, compensation meeting and etc.
- Draft and review legal documents and commercial contracts
- Provide legal advice on various matters
- Liaise with relevant government authorities and handle legal matters
- Keep track on new laws and regulations relating to company’s business
- Travel occasionally to complete tasks
To succeed in this Legal and Company Secretary role, you will need to be able to conduct independent legal research.
- Bachelor's degree in Laws from reputable universities
- Lawyer license are preferable
- At least three years of experiences in MNC company, listed company and/or reputable law firm
- Knowledgeable in SET/SEC regulations is highly preferable
- Have practical experience in corporate secretarial works
- Have a good understanding in corporate, commercial and labour laws
- Communicate fluently in Thai and English
The successful Legal and Company Secretary will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive legal professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.