Salary Performance Bonus + Insurance
Consultant Wanit Wanitchanon
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 legal Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing online business conglomerate is in quest for Associate Counsel (x1) in its Bangkok office. Reporting directly to the General Counsel in Singapore, this is the job for bright and innovative minds to fill their ranks.
About the Associate Counsel Role:
Due to unparalleled results and future expansion plans, the Associate Counsel will assist the legal team continuing success and development the company business to be align and comply with the stipulated laws and regulations. The salary range for this role is THB 80k – 100k per month + Performance Bonus + Insurance.
- Draft, review and revise vast types of contracts and legal documents for the company and work closely with the business units and finance teams under the supervision of the Legal Counsel
- Address and advise on legal and regulatory issues related to the company’s business activities
- Support and liaise with external parties; including external counsel, government bodies and other relevant organisations
- Perform legal research as needed pertinent the company’s commercial activities and work with external counsel from time to time
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned occasionally by the legal department
To accomplish in the Associate Counsel job, the ability to advise and guide internal business partners and collaborating personnel as well as work effectively with the team.
- Possess three to five years' post-qualification experience at top law firms or major multinational corporations with a focus on commercial contracts; preference will be given to those with significant experience in the IT, e-commerce and e-payments/digital finance industries
- Native Thai speaker and fluency in English, written and oral
- Highly ethical, discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Highly efficient and driven with a steep learning curve
- Strong legal judgement, analytical skills and commercial sense
- Meticulous, organised and committed to delivering high quality work
- Able to manage large amounts of paperwork, multitask and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proactive team player with effective interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This company is much more than online services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Counsel job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Wanit Wanitchanon on +66 2 344 4871 or email to email@example.com
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551