Salary Bonus + Provident Fund + IPD + OPD
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 manufacturing-and-production Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Legal Counsel job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected manufactruing firms based in Bangkok. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Regional General Counsel.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside many functions and stakeholders. You will also take the lead providing legal advise for all important activities.
The salary range for this role is THB150k to THB250K + Bonus + Provident Fund + IPD + OPD.
- The ideal candidate will have gained prior experience as an in-house counsel and have extensive experience in contract and commercial law, and will have a good understanding of regional employment laws, real and intellectual property law
- Preparation, review and negotiation of supply chain and procurement contracts
- Legal advice/guidance on supply chain legal matters
- Managing and providing strategic advice on disputes/litigation
- Ensure regulatory compliance, including in relation to antitrust and competition, data privacy, international trade and export restrictions, anti-bribery and corruption and code of conduct
- Managing and providing legal advice on employment issues
- Identifying and managing appropriate external service providers
- Participation and support of the Asian legal team as required
With the ability to articulate strategy to help support business to run and move effectively, you will take the lead in provide legal advise and suggestion.
- Law degree
- Seven to ten years’ experience
- Experience in dealing with executives & senior management
- Strong English language - spoken and written skills & strong legal writing skills
- Comprehensive experience in communicating, influencing and interacting with people at different levels across various levels and cultures; ability to adjust quickly to new responsibilities and tasks and demonstrate leadership
- Strong strategic approach
- Experienced negotiator & strong commercial skills
- Strong understanding of risk management principles
The successful Legal Counsel will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in prime area offices.
If you are a progressive Legal Counsel with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551