Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Legal Counsel job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devise firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Legal Counsel, this is a job for an individual who would like to be a leader in their field.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
Reporting to Senior Legal Counsel in Singapore, you will lead all legal and contracts and support the teams across Southeast Asia. You will be in charge of working on the contracts and agreements standards and be the business partner.
- Provide pragmatic legal support and advice to internal stakeholders whilst complying with company internal policies and all applicable laws
- General contracts management, and specific examples of include, but are not limited to: sales-intermediary contracts, such as distributor agreements, marketing agreements; logistics contracts; capital equipment contracts; managed services contracts; and “value-based” risk-sharing sales and services contracts
- Improve existing legal and compliance processes, such as contracting work flow, tender management, and anti-corruption compliance risk mitigation
- Assist in implementation of the firm compliance program, comprising primarily of: distributor compliance monitoring and contracting processes; rolling out training programs for employees and distributors; and anti-corruption investigations
- Risk-based review and approval of customer activities and interactions
- Supervising litigation as well as management of external counsel
- Promote and practice a culture of integrity and ethics
The successful legal counsel will be business driven, entrepreneurial and resourceful lawyer.
- Excellent academic background with a law degree from a reputable institution
- Five to eight years’ work experience in a top tier law firm or in-house experience in the health care industry or fast-moving consumer goods industry is highly preferred
- Fluent in English and Thai (both read/write) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Command of any other languages in common use in South East Asia will be an advantage to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages, given the need to interact with teams around the region
- Possess excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills necessary to establish quickly credibility and trust throughout the organisation
- Proactive with ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams or finance will be advantageous
- Expertise in conducting training and education seminars will be advantageous
- Be able to travel when required: 20% travel anticipated
This leading professional medical devise has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Legal Counsel role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551