Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Salary monthly base + quarterly bonuses
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-06 recruitment-consultancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
Robert Walters Thailand is looking for a Recruitment Consultant for our Legal division. Keen to speak with Law graduates with at least 2 - 3 years’ experience as a Legal Counsel or in any aspects of Law who would like to consider a career switch into recruitment. This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses.
Working with Clients
• Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
• Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
• Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
• Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
• Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
• Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
• Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
• Minimum 2 to 3 years’ successful industry experience within the Legal field
• Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
* Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
In line with government regulations this role is only open to Thai nationals.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451