Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Natakarn Wongapichart
Date posted 09 October 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Legal Manager job has just become available at one of the leading real estate companies in Bangkok. Your main responsibility is to support a legal contract function.
About the Legal Manager Role:
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President - Legal, you will lead all contractual activities and work closely with business team on legal advisory. As the Legal Manager, you will be in charge of drafting and establishing templates of legal documents and agreements with all relevant parties.
- Provide legal assistance and advice to the business and operational units in a variety of legal matters
- Draft, review, negotiate and manage all types of legal documents both in Thai and English
- Serve as business partner to property team
- Responsible for property contract matters
- Oversee contractual disputes and/or court cases
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of property law and related regulations.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- LL.B. and Master’s degree in Law, International Business Law
- At least five years’ experience in corporate legal and/or real estate industry
- Lawyer license is preferable
- Excellent command of English due to the nature of the business
- Good communication and soft skills
- Service minded and be able to work independent and under tight time line
This company is much more than property business and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of property law and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Legal Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.