Senior Legal Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natakarn Wongapichart
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-10 legal 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding retail business is looking for a talented Senior Legal Manager in Bangkok to join the Contract team. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible mainly for contractual related matters as well as legal advisory for new projects of the company.
About the Senior Legal Manager, Contract Services Role:
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will lead all legal contractual activities and manage the new projects under legal aspect. As the Senior Legal Manager, you will be in charge of overseeing contract management and providing legal advisory on the company’s business operation.
- Prepare template, review, draft, give comment, revise and negotiate agreements, contracts and legal documents both in Thai and English
- Provide legal advice on the company’s business operation
- Ensure continued development of the team and motivate the team in order to sustain organisational growth
- Manage, coach, monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates to ensure achievement of department goal and target
- Keep up to date with new legislation and provide advice and guideline to Board of Directors and relevant internal units to ensure regulatory compliance
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess an excellent English communication skills.
- Masters degree in Law (LL.M. from overseas is an advantage)
- Seven to twelve years' experience in drafting and reviewing contracts/agreements (both Thai and English)
- Experience from leading international law firms or reputable companies is preferred
- Good analytic skill and high commercial sense
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, management and drafting skills with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good command of English, both written and spoken as the candidate would need to work closely with English-speaking counterparts
- Possess leadership skill and ability to maintain good relationship and communication
- Team player, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- High attention to detail
- Computer literacy
The successful senior legal manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive legal manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.