Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Natakarn Wongapichart
Date posted 06 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Legal Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Your main responsibility is to oversee all legal aspects and support a commercial legal team.
About the Legal Manager Role:
Reporting to the Director of Legal (commercial team), you will lead all legal services and supervise the lawyers in the team. This is a great opportunity for the Legal Manager to redevelop the team and work assignment processes.
- Wide range of legal works, including giving legal advice to clients, drafting and reviewing various agreements and various legal documents
- Apply for business license and investment promotion with the authorities, such as the Board of Investment (BOI)
- Company secretarial and corporate works
- Conduct legal research and monitor updates in the laws and regulations
- Attend meetings and manage correspondences with clients and external parties
- Supervise and provide training to junior and senior lawyer in the team
- Manage team resources and economic aspect of the assignment
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of commercial laws.
- Thai Nationality due to nature of job
- Bachelor of law or higher
- At least five years’ experiences in corporate and commercial with the international organisation or legal consulting firm
- Possesses business acumen, leadership ability and knowledge of key legal and economic trends
- Service-minded and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task; strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project/case management skills
- Excellent drafting, communication, and research skills
- Fluent in English and excellent English writing skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Able to work under the pressure
- Good command of computer literacy especially in MS Office and the internet
This international professional services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Legal professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Legal Manager role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.