Senior Legal Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 03 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Senior Legal Manager in Bangkok to take on a very crucial role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all contract agreement and management functions.
About the Senior Legal Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Legal Manager will play a key role in the Legal team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts for all functions
- Advise on legal risks and provide legal support to business on all corporate and commercial matters with high levels of technical ability and practical approach
- Be a pro-active legal point of contact for the business and interface between the business and other functions
- Deliver internal training on legal and contractual issues if and when required
The successful Senior Legal Manager will be service minded, entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.
- LLB degree from reputable university. Thai Lawyer’s license
- Minimum 10 years of experiences in major law firms or as an in-house
- Robust understanding of many types of contract drafting, excellent in negotiation skills with high commercial acumen. Understanding of contract law, corporate law, competition law, labor law and intellectual property law
- Good command of English (both written and spoken) to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Confidence in speaking to management and stakeholders
- Independent with proactive approach to work
- A team player, highly collaborative. Can adapt at managing many demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This top retail multinational has made a profit for a very long history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you have a successful track record of being a Legal Manager with team management skills and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Legal Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.