Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natakarn Wongapichart
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-21 legal 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading IT services company is looking for a talented Legal Advisor in Bangkok to take on an attractive role. In this job, you will report directly to the CFO and be responsible for all legal-related functions.
About the Legal Advisor Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Legal Advisor to redevelop the legal and compliance frameworks and processes. Your main responsibility is to provide legal advice on contractual matters and overall business operations.
- Providing general legal counsel and other legal resources within the organisation
- Assisting with finalisation of client deals, legal coordination and contribute to the development of company policies and procedures, ensuring legal consistency within the areas in which they operate
- Providing legal advice and commercial support on transactions with clients, suppliers and other third parties
- Working with risk management team to contribute to the management of corporate governance
- Providing legal support on bids and proposals, including reviewing the TOR
- Coordinating with external parties on litigation matters
- Providing regular reports on the status of legal issues
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to work independently under high-pressure situations. As you will have to coordinate with regional Head of Legal, you must also possess outstanding English communication skills to communicate with the regional head.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- At least three to five years' experience in a similar role (commercial or legal) within a global organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Possess good commercial acumen as well as high level of integrity and professionalism
This company is much more than an IT services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and determined, then this role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Legal Advisor role.
Apply today for this opportunity.