VP - Legal
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent VP - Legal job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the worlds leading power plant companies. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit within Thailand.
About the VP - Legal Role:
This is a great opportunity to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to manage a mixture of legal, compliance and ethics activities.
- Legal advice is not purely based on laws but has to taking into account the business of company and commercial view, which is challenging and need a lot of experiences in working in this field
- Ethics and compliance: as an Ethics Officer for the company advise or make all staff be aware of the company’s ethics/code of conduct
- Prepare/review RFP or bidding documents required for each service/work/supply
- Make available various forms of agreements to users by preparing/reviewing contract documents required for each service/work/supply
- Review legal opinion prepared by team
- Coordinate with outside law firms about litigation case
- Give any interpretation of contract, legal advisory service upon request
- Provide any other legal services as assigned or requested including any dispute or litigation
- Review the company’s binding documents
- Meet with users to share the update law as prepared by Senior Legal Counsel
- Review recommendations for release of securities as prepared by any legal team
- Coordinate with the relevant parties eg. operation team, customers team and/or insurer to verify the liability claim
- Conduct training for all employees for awareness of code of conduct and relevant policies
- Control contract documents and other binding documents to be kept in document management system as handled by Legal and Insurance Administration Officer
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of legal and compliance roles.
- Bachelor's of Laws
- Law licenses
- Having experiences in key contracts
- Be able to work under dynamic environment
- Good planner, self-motivated and service-minded
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Good computer skills
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Legal mind
The successful VP - Legal will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in prime area offices.
If you have a successful track record of Legal Manager and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.