VP - Legal Advisor
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat
Date posted 04 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading property development firm is recruiting for VP - Legal Advisor in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the VP - Legal Advisor Role:
Reporting to the Director of Legal, you will lead all commercial contract activities. You will be in charge to review, draft and negotiate contract and agreement data and being business partner.
- Draft, review and revise all kinds of commercial contracts and various forms of agreements or legal documentations (both English and Thai) related to real estate business
- Negotiate on legal terms and conditions of contracts and any legal documentations, JV business related contracts
- Provide legal advice, comment, opinion in terms of all legal issues related to the business of the company and its affiliates
- Coordinate and contact with all internal departments, government authorities and external counsels in Thailand and overseas
- Ensure that advice from external lawyers is accurate, timely and communicated appropriately and monitoring progress of work to be report to Line Manager
- Prepare legal management report and provide management recommendation where required
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of real estate industry.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Law
- At least ten years of experiences in law firms or in-house legal departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure and lead deals independently
- Possess strong relationship skill with service mind, diligent, honest, well-organised and attentive to all details
This leading property development firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive VP - Legal Advisor with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.