Recruitment Consultant - Eastern Seaboard
Salary Market Aligned
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Job Ref 1758600/001
Date posted 27 May 2022chonburi-province internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 recruitment-consultancy Chonburi and Rayong, Thailand Chonburi, Rayong, Eastern Seaboard TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Eastern Seaboard job opportunity has just become available at Robert Walters (Thailand) based in the Eastern Seaboard office in Chonburi. Reporting directly to the manager, this is a role for a talent who has high self motivation and able to work well within a team.
About the Recruitment Consultant - Eastern Seaboard Role:
At Robert Walters, we are looking for people who love challenges and possess strong interpersonal skills. This is an exciting sales-driven role, combining with an understanding of in-field technical knowledge. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses. You will also work with some of the world's leading global organisations. You will be supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme. Robert Walters believes in building careers and 90% of our management team is made up of internal hires.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client's business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns and deliver service, quality and results
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Assess skills and experience, career goals and candidates' suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage candidate's aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them.
- Dynamic individual with at least three years of work experience in any discipline
- Fluent or business level of English communication
- Able to work under pressure and a dynamic environment
- Team player, self motivated and resilient
- Loves to interact with people and engaged with various stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative work environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best-in-class training and development programmes
- Work in a collaborative, inclusive and diverse team environment
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Whether you have recruitment experience, a strong business to business sales background or strong knowledge of your chosen sector, this Recruitment Consultant - Eastern Seaboard could be right for you. We have a track record of hiring industry experts to work as a specialist Recruitment Consultant - Eastern Seaboard while providing excellent career path as well as training and developments.
Apply now for this great opportunity. Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451