Recruitment Consultant - Sales & Marketing FMCG
Salary Competitive Base + Quarterly Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Angeline Yet
Job Ref 1733670/001
Date posted 13 May 2022bangkok internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-05-13 2022-07-12 recruitment-consultancy Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Recruitment Consultant (1 vacancy) job opportunity, specialising in sales & marketing specialising in FMCG industry has just become available at Robert Walters Thailand, based in Bangkok.
About The Recruitment Consultant Role:
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Actively seek business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building excellent relationships and deep understanding of each client’s culture and dynamic in order to match the best candidates to the organisation
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and conduct head hunting activities
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, you should be fluent in English and have a commitment to exceed client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets.
- Three to five years solid industry experience in your area of expertise, preferably in a FMCG industry and coming from a sales or business development background or in a client facing role
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial mindset, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
- Experienced recruiters will be considered
What is it in for you?
- Competitive salaries & quarterly bonus
- Clear career progression plan based on merits
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Best in class training & development programmes
We put our people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We celebrate individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
Salary: competitive base + quarterly bonusesLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022Robert Walters Thailand is growing and so is its IT recruitment division. With an excellent internal training programme here and across the region, our consultants are prepared and skilled to take on the vast market. We have an opening for a motivated and high-energy candidate to take on a Recruitment Consultant - Technology job.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 13 May 2022Are you someone who has worked in one of the Big 4, financial services or been in a compliance, finance role? If you are looking for a career change, then read on!
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 04 May 2022An exciting Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance job opportunity has just become available at Robert Walters (Thailand) based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the manager, this is a role for a talent who has high self motivation and able to work as a team.