Executive Personal Assistant - Chairman's Office
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 hospitality-and-catering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An outstanding Executive Personal Assistant job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the international public companies. Your main responsibility is to support the chairman.
About the Global Head of Marketing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other country marketing directors. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- To provide support to the Chairman in delivering overall company strategic objectives
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising (jet and commercial airlines) travel and preparing travel itineraries and logistics, correspondence and prioritising emails for the Chairman, including faxing, posting, etc
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing, Coordinating with other departments and outside partners, clients, other staff, etc. Taking dictation, tape transcription
- To work closely with the Chairman and liaise with other executives on matters directed to the Chairman
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the Chairman’s office, making decisions and delegating work to others in Chairman’s absence when required
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner
- To be responsible for Chairman’s office basic accounting, finance
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Chairman
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in implementing organisational projects and programmes
- To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on Chairman requests
To succeed in the Global Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Five to ten years' experience of providing administrative support in secretarial field in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational, communication skills and attention to details Strong English speaking, writing due to the nature of the business
- Sound time keeping and forward planning ability
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritise
- Positive and flexible attitude and working hours
- Solid IT (MS Office) skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Can take pressure and hard working
- Knowledge in hotel, food and retail industry
This international public company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Executive Personal Assistant for Chairman's office.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.