Salary THB200000 - THB350000 per month + 3% provident + 80/20 OTE
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 it Bangkok TH THB 200000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A globally present IT services firm is recruiting a Country Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to lead the organisation and drive the business. In this Country Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Country Manager Role:
You are ideally a senior and experienced business development person, preferably with a technical sales background/or a deep understanding of technology, able to discuss and sell strategic IT concepts at C-level. The role is a matrix management role, so the successful Country Manager will have experience of working in this way.
The salary range for this role is THB 200K - 350K per month + 3% provident + 80/20 OTE.
- Implementing the company’s strategy and continue building the company’s brand in Thailand and surrounding countries
- Actively contribute to the development and execution of strategic plans for company growth locally and globally
- Building the sales pipeline, taking an active role in product positioning and develop both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales as well as oversee local sales, marketing & projects
- Working with the company's global and local marketing to devise promotional campaigns to create brand awareness
- Focal point for daily business, ensuring that all aspects of the business in Thailand operate smoothly
- Taking responsibility for the financial health of the operation in collaboration with the finance department and ensuring that appropriate financial and auditing systems are implemented
- Maintaining the company’s culture in-country and ensuring an effective and energised working environment to support local and global customers
- Taking responsibility for ensuring that the company in-country affiliates adhere to all country laws, regulations and cultural guidelines and representing the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners
- Supporting the selection and management of the company’s employees, promoting the corporate culture and helping to steer mentoring & development programs
- Contributing to the development of a long-term strategy and plan for the organisation within the core values, vision and objectives
The successful Country Manager will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Master’s degree in a business related subject
- Capable of selling Cloud solutions
- Understanding of the IT landscape
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- A strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen
- Experience of working effectively with agile teams in a multicultural, role based organisation
- Regional expertise - applicants must also possess a good understanding of Thailand’s politics to be able to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Strategic planning
- Thai nationality due to nature of job
The successful Country Manager will join an international environment in a dynamic and fast growing organisation. The company offers possibilities to develop yourself in an independent way and gives opportunities for international growth as well.
If you are a driven Sales Director or Country Manager in IT services, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Please apply now to discuss this newly arisen opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551