Regional Data Centre Sales Manager / Director
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 18 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding Cloud Solutions Company is looking for a talented Regional Data Centre Sales Manager / Director in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job you will be responsible for all Sales-related functions.
About the Regional Data Centre Sales Manager / Director Role:
This position is responsible for closing new business with new and existing clients. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and improving client relationships through regular communication based on initiatives. This position will report to the Managing Director.
- Performs effective and accurate data center tours that educate clients, channel partners and carriers about the unique and industry-leading capabilities of the facilities with the goal of closing new business
- Manages the complexities of enterprise solution sales with clients. This process includes; RFI’s, RFPs, marketing information, relationship building, and customer/prospect communications
- Identifies new opportunities for additional product sales and expansion opportunities
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of pipeline and forecast using Salesforce
- Manages the end to end sales process and provide status to leadership
- Establishes and continues productive and professional relationships with key personnel in each client’s company
- Communicates effectively with clients on new products and service offerings
- Keeps abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, tours, and trade shows
- Prepares written and visual presentations, reports, and price quotations
- Conducts contract negotiations with a focus on new revenue generation
- Interacts with Clients in a manner that reflects the positive, professional image of the company
- Manages in cooperation with the Marketing Manager social media in a manner that reflects the positive, professional image of the company.
The successful Regional Data Centre Sales Manager / Director will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or another related field, preferred
- Five years of technology sales experience, preferable with emphasis on Telecommunications and Cloud Solutions
- Advanced skills and knowledge of the Internet
- Intermediate skills in Sales Force
- Demonstrates strong business acumen
- Excellent written and strong verbal presentation and communication skills
- Work independently without having to be micro-managed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Represent the company professionally, both internally and externally, including furthering the company image with the shareholders, employees and the community
- Effective organisational skills and ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently
- Required to intermittently work weekends and/or off-hours to support tour schedules
- Have at least five years of technology sales experience
- Demonstrate a consistently positive attitude and optimistic outlook
- No fear of public speaking
- Be able to explain how cloud computing and big data analysis will change the forefront of modern technology in today’s society as we accelerate towards the Internet of Things
The successful Regional Data Centre Sales Manager / Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a progressive Sales Manager or Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. The level in which you will join this position depends on your experience and skillset. Great opportunities await the right person in this Regional Data Centre Sales Manager / Director role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.