Salary THB70000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus + Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 it Bangkok TH THB 70000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting technical consultant (x2 Vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global IT consulting firm based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the regional services director, this is a role for a technical expert who is a leader in their field.
About the Technical Consultant Role:
In this critical role you will be responsible for wealth management software customisation and implementation on-site, working closely with the client.
Salary: THB 70K - 120K per month + Allowance + Bonus
- Facilitate Project Initiation workshops
- Identify data sourcing requirements and data requirements
- Conduct data gap analyses
- Conduct interface mapping
- Create Business Requirement Documents as required
- Conduct technical training
- Review functional specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverable and design and develop technical solutions based on functional specifications
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design testing plans
- Support System Integration Testing (issue analysis and resolution)
- Support regression testing and User Acceptance Testing (issue analysis and resolution)
- Ensure effective client engagement and management
- Adhere to the company’s project management and governance framework – specifically, monitor and track project milestones and deliverable; identify and manage issues and action items; create and maintain project status reports for project leads for incorporation into larger project status
- Reports; proactively identify and mitigate potential project risks; and escalate issues where appropriate
To succeed in the Technical Consultant job, you will need to have excellent communication skill both English and Thai with the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior client.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Over five years’ experience in implementing Banking Solutions in the capacity of a technical consultant
- Good Understanding of banking software development life-cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (DW/BI) project implementations
- Strong technical skill in Java, SQL, Webservices and Linux
- Good understanding of wealth and assets management system
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Excellent client management and engagement skills
- Self-learner, open minded and adaptable
- Ability to work independently while also being a good team player
- Thai nationality only
This global IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right persons in this exciting Technical Consultant job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551