Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-17 it Thailand TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding new digital company is looking for a talented Product Owner in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for product functions.
About the Product Owner Role:
This is a great opportunity role for the Product Owner to redevelop group systems and processes.
- Define clear KPIs that map directly to core visions and identify tracking and measurement processes to ensure the team is working towards the correct vision
- Manage a team of product owners allowing them to constantly improve and deliver the most impactful solutions to the market
- Ability to interpret customer pain-points and translate those into actionable product features following agile methodologies
- Define the short and long-term product strategy manifesting in an actionable roadmap
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders ensuring they are aligned and share the vision and goals you and the team are driving towards
- Partner with external teams ensuring a shared and collaborative effort is taking place across marketing, content, development and design
- Be obsessed with constant improvement, organisational health, and operational excellence
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital products.
- Degree with a focus on technical skills such as Comp-Sci, MIS or related field highly desired
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle principles
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and partner across complex organisations to drive results at scale
- Analytical rigour in decision making; able to immerse in data and identify key trends, opportunities and risks
- Ability to maintain a fine balance between business priorities and development capacity
- Experience with streaming platforms, digital content consumption, entertainment experiences are a plus
- Proven track record of shipping high-impact client-facing product solutions
- Proven ability of driving change within large-scale organisations while also bringing people along for the journey
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Product Owner job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.