Salary THB100000 - THB160000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Technical Consultant job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading professional services companies.
About the Technical Consultant Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Consultant will play a key role in the technical team's continued development and success in the Bangkok office.
- Facilitate project initiation workshops
- Identify data sourcing requirements and data requirements
- Conduct data gap analyses and interface mapping
- Create business requirement documents as required
- Conduct technical training
- Review functional specifications to ensure full understanding of deliverables and design and develop technical solutions based on functional specifications
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design testing plans.
- Support system integration testing (issue analysis and resolution)
- Support regression testing and user acceptance testing (issue analysis and resolution)
- Ensure effective client engagement and management
- Adhere to the company’s project management and governance framework – specifically, monitor and track project milestones and deliverables; identify and manage issues and action items; create and maintain project status reports for project leads for incorporation into larger project status reports; proactively identify and mitigate potential project risks; escalate issues where appropriate
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of business processes.
- At least five years’ experience in implementing banking solutions in the capacity of a technical consultant
- Demonstrated strong programming skills (PL/SQL, SQL, Java/any other programming language)
- Demonstrated RDBMS experience (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Good understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence (DW/BI) project implementations
- Good understanding of online transaction processing (OLTP) systems (Core Banking, Treasury Systems, etc.)
- Good understanding of BI and reporting systems
- Good understanding of extract, transform and load (ETL) development
- Demonstrated experience in customer-facing roles
- Fluency in English, written and verbal
This is a renowned professional services firm. If you are a progressive Technical Consultant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.