Cloud Service Manager
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Cloud Service Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Division Director, this is a role for a manager who is a leader in Cloud field.
About the Cloud Service Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Cloud Service Manager will play a key role in the Cloud team‟s continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Manage the entire life-cycle of cloud-based products. Actively provide services for customers and timely respond to customer requirements on products, technologies, and procedures. Take other possible measures to improve customer satisfaction and retain customers.
- Review customer's cloud-based business, perform routine maintenance, handle emergency events, and analyse and resolve key problems facing customers.
- Cooperate with technical and business development teams to analyse the businesses of named accounts, identify risks in systems, summarise the experience in serving customers, prepare service assurance solutions for named accounts, help customers improve the system architecture and O&M and avoid potential risks to ensure service running and business development.
- Assist the business development team in evaluating service delivery, SLA compliance, responsible matrix, service cost and quotation.
- Provide feedback on problems in customer management and post-sales service systems and implement systematised, continuous improvements.
The successful candidate must possess five years of experience and have the ability
to work on their own initiative.
- At least bachelor's degree
- Strong logical & analytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Good communication with customers and be customer-centric
- Have at least experience in IT bidding, project management, delivery, or O&M
- Be familiar with at least two of the following technologies
- Configuration and use of commonly-used services in Linux and Windows systems, such as Apache, IIS, NGINX, and FTP. Be able to analyze and troubleshoot system and service problems
- Programming using at least one of the following languages: Shell, Perl, and Python
- Installation, configuration, and use of MySQL, SQLServer, and PostgreSQL databases. Be familiar with SQL statements
- Good knowledge in facility Infrastructure as network, data center, server
If you are a talented and focused Cloud professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Cloud Service Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.