SAP Functional Consultant (FICO/MM)
Salary Attractive PackageFULL_TIME
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-28 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A rapidly expanding system integrator is looking for a talented SAP Functional Consultant (FICO/MM) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role.
About the SAP Functional Consultant (FICO/MM) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the SAP Functional Consultant (FICO/MM) will play a key role in the SAP team's continued development and success in Bangkok office.
- Conducts conceptual and detailed design (blueprint) activities against project requirements and delivers a detailed blueprint and solutions design document within FICO/MM module area covering all required aspects
- Mentors and develops more junior team members within FICO/MM module on technical/process areas
- Ensures the configuration/development and realisation of solution components within sub-domain/module are fit for purpose and of appropriate quality on all project engagements and are delivered on time against stated project plans and scope
- Engages and communicates with key user groups through forums and other means to discuss future sub-domain/module issues and opportunities and proactively contributes to the setting of the sub-domain area direction and strategy
- Proactively contributes to all associated project work streams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes; this includes (but is not limited to) cut over, data migration, testing, education and training, business change management and service transition
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of SAP functional.
- Deep experience in SAP FICO including GL, CO-CCA, C0-PCA, CO-Product Cost, COP or SAP MM
- Strong process knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions
- Strong SAP FICO/MM configuration experience, should be able to work on RICEF & good knowledge on FICO/MM integration with other modules
- Knowledge of solution configuration for all areas of own FICO/MM sub-domain
- Use of structured systems development and project management methodologies
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions and solid understanding of how technology is utilised within FI/CO area and functional and process knowledge in sub-domain area
- Extensive understanding of solution design and development methods and tools
- Excellent business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills along with proven leadership and management experience
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused technical SAP seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this SAP Functional Consultant job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.