Senior Sales Manager - Government
Salary Group Insurance + Variable Bonus + 12 days Annual Leave + PF
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-16 it Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Senior Sales Manager (x1 vacancy) job in a prestigious technology organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Senior Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the GM, you will lead all sales related activities and manage teams across different target segments. As the Senior Sales Manager, you will be in charge of working on the key accounts that are assigned to you and your team.
Benefits for this role includes: Group Insurance + Variable Bonus + 12 days Annual Leave + Provident Fund.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure delivery target of every sales
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of government procurement processes.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Age: 30 years up due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer sciences, IT or other related field
- Experience in sales experience in IT solutions both software and hardware product
- Experience in business logistics, government sector would be advantages
- Positive thinking and open mind
- Good presentation and analytical skills
- Fluent in English and good computer skills
This award-winning technology organisation has made a profit for every year of its history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Sales Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551