Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month + Bonus + Health Insurance
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 it Nontaburi TH THB 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting integration engineer (x5 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well known IT Technology firms based in Bangkok. This is a role for integration engineer who is a leader in their field.
About Integration Engineer Role:
As a member of the P&SD team for Government solutions, you will contribute to projects for developing the products and customer solutions. You will lead the configuration, deployment, and integration of solutions into customer’s environment while ensuring that they meet the customer’s requirements.
The salary range for this role is THB70K-100K + Insurance + Bonus.
- Oversee and participate in requirements specifications gathering, designing of the solution, and writing of the corresponding documentation
- Define the integration plan, integration test strategy, prepare/execute integration test plan and acceptance plan, and report risks and issues
- Responsible for integrating products and components that form the entire solution and deploy them to the customer premises
- Responsible for engaging the cross functional team to mediate technical issues and execute any appropriate resolution
- Ensure smooth handover to support, prepare training materials for administration and operation of the solution, and provide training to trainers or end users
- Follow the Gemalto process and best practices as defined within P&SD
- Provide support to pre-sales efforts as a subject matter expert where needed
- Provide higher level L2+ support during business as usual (i.e. post project deployment)
To be success in this role, you will need to have good communication skills in both English and Thai and be able to work closely with client and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of five years' experience in system integration
- Experience in integration of large software applications
- Possess a systems engineering background
- Have advanced level Linux and Windows Server user experience
- Have basic knowledge of networking: Web Application Firewall, proxy, and load balancer
- Understand communication protocols (i.e. HTTP/HTTPS, POP/SMTP, FTP/SFTP, Sockets, TCP/IP)
- Possess knowledge of Web Servers and Application Servers (mainly Apache, Wildfly)
- Experienced in troubleshoot multiple concurrence processes
- Possess a good understanding of SAN (e.g. IBM, HP, EMC, Hitachi) and OS failover technology (Linux cluster, Windows cluster)
- Experienced with scripting language, such as Linux Shell, Python
- Possess a good knowledge of Database Server (Oracle and Microsoft SQL enterprise Edition) and writing PL/SQL statements
- Fluent in English
- Have strong knowledge in Web service protocols (soap, rest) and testing tools (SoapUI, Postman)
- Possess a good knowledge of networking troubleshooting and monitoring tools, including (where appropriate) Wireshark, Nagios, Kibana, Graphana, and etc.
- VM, P2V knowledge (e.g. VMWare/ESXi)
- Experience with biometric systems and with a good understanding of biometric business logic
- Agile, Lean IT
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Integration Engineer job.
Apply for this exciting role today.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551