Client Services Delivery Manager
Salary 13th month + insurances + provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 it Bangkok TH THB 150000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An excellent Client Services Delivery Manager job position (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading software companies. Your main responsibility is high-level relationship management and service delivery for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise.
About the Client Services Delivery Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Client Services Delivery Manager will play a key role in the development and success of its new and existing clients in Bangkok.
Salary range: THB150000 - THB250000 per month 13th month + insurances + provident fund
- Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, the overall management of the client relationship, and the delivery of the outsourced solution.
- Serves as the primary management contact and client liaison during delivery of an outsourced solution, whether it is an IT solution or a business process outsourced solution and regardless of the client’s geographic location.
- Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship. Represents the enterprise to the client and the client to the enterprise.
- Responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the client relationship and delivery of outsourced solution.
- Oversees and leads teams in delivery of continuous and effective outsourced solutions and ensures project completion within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Has profit and loss responsibilities.
- Works to maintain and grow client relationships while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Leads the sales effort for incremental revenue opportunities and contract renewals.
- Identifies new business opportunities and coordinates with appropriate sales personnel for opportunities of new products or services.
- Manages technical aspects of projects and is responsible for oversight of vendors and subcontractors.
- Leads teams in the delivery of outsourced solutions to the strategic client. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, implements the change and measures the level of improvement.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of financial services industry.
- Extensive experience in dealing with Sr. Leadership (Clients) is required.
- Financial Systems / Industry knowledge is required
- Background in Credit Cards or Payments is a plus
- Proven knowledge to represent the enterprise's entire range of products to the client and of the industry
- Proven track record in client relationship management, service delivery and/or the sales of technology products and services
- Financial institution experience or comparable proven sales-marketing-consulting-support background with strong financial industry and data processing knowledge
- Broad understanding of the financial and strategic aspects of the business and participates in and/or establishes initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the enterprise; may also participate in initiatives that contribute to the overall success of the client’s business
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewals, a track record of product and revenue growth, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Viewed as an expert resource by peers and coworkers, maintains a good working relationship with both internal and client management and has a thorough internal working knowledge of the enterprise
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example and motivate professional level staff
- Displays strong leadership qualities, decision making abilities, and strong business judgement
- Possesses strong personnel management skills
This company is much more than software for financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Client Services Delivery Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551