Salary THB80000 - THB150000 per month + provident fund + insurance + bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 it Bangkok TH THB 80000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting DevOps (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well-known international IT Services Company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Head of Department, this is a role for a DevOps who is a leader in their field.
About the DevOps Role:
In this role you will be responsible for deployment control to production as well as application support in case of incident. You will also work on a project together with other team to design application architectures follow business requirements. The salary range for this role is THB80k - 150k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance + Bonus.
- Provides level 2 (technical support) on business applications
- Manages incidents & problems
- Performs root cause analysis of issues and aims at reducing their occurrences
- Configures of monitoring system – at application level
- Performs routine application maintenance & troubleshooting tasks
- Delegates (with appropriate training & documentation) level 1 support & monitoring tasks to 24/7 Operations Centre team
- Releases & deployments management
- Develops release and build infrastructure
- Designs and run quality tests on the builds and releases
- Creates packages, builds, releases and patches as well as software deliverables
- Improves deployment procedures with automation and documentation
- Identifies – with help of Core Infrastructure teams – root causes for performance issues
- Gives recommendations for enhancing performance, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications
- Disaster Recovery Program
- Participates in strategy and design, cooperating with business continuity stakeholders
- Implements, Tests and Documents through annual campaigns
- Collaborates with other team to design application architectures focusing on availability, resiliency, performance and security
- Is involved in the follow up of global project portfolio management to be able to anticipate tasks and manage workload efficiently
- Handles Jobs Scheduling
- Manages basic database tasks (Dumps, Reload, Queries execution)
- Handles certificates (with Venafi)
- Contribution to continuous improvement of IT production processes
To succeed in the role, you must be fluent in English both writing, reading and speaking.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Problem-solving attitude
- Reactivity, proactivity & discipline
- Strong Team spirit
- Ability to be on standby (night/weekends)
- Experience & good knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- Experienced in scripting
- Good communication skills
- Technologies Knowledge:
- Oracle DB / PostgreSQL
- Java EAR, Jenkins
- JBoss, Fuse, Tomcat, Openshift
- Oracle Flexcube & Weblogic
- Windows and Linux (Red Hat) environments
This leading IT firm needs no further introduction.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting DevOps job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551