Cloud Support Engineer
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 it Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A challenged Cloud Support Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected global partners of AWS, Google and Microsoft based in Bangkok. This is a role for support engineer who has experiences in cloud.
About the Cloud Support Engineer Role:
In this role you will provide support to US and UK client for both on premise and cloud system which will be assigned to you via ticket system. You will work closely with support team in UK for knowledge transfer and collaboration across the team. The flexible and shift work may be applied to cover the business hours of the client.
The salary range for this role is THB80K - THB120K per month.
- Provide support across both UK and US clients
- Manage support tickets within SLAs, escalation internally or with third parties, and daily reporting
- Monitor cloud and on-prem infrastructure for our hedge fund and asset manager clients
- Strive to improve day to day operations to reduce support to zero
- Operate client environments as well as our infrastructure
- Develop and implement automation tools
- Participate in remote on-call weekend and public holiday rotation and support cover
To succeed in this Cloud Support Engineer role, you will need to have good English communication skill in reading, listening and writing due to to the nature of the business
- Experience working in a 1st or 2nd line role supporting Windows based servers, desktops, Active Directory environment and applications such as Office 365
- Experience monitoring and supporting complex environments, in client facing roles and against stringent SLAs
- Basic understanding of IP networking such as addressing, TCP/IP, subnets, VLANs, and routing
- Basic support of switches, routers, WAN, firewalls and proxies
- Experience working with support ticketing systems, documenting issues and resolutions
- The ability to work independently and multitask in a high paced environment, effectively and efficiently
- Experience or training with ITIL
- A customer focus, with outstanding customer service and both verbal and written communications skills
- Collaboration and development tools, such as the Atlassian suite, version control systems like Git
- Technical required
- Azure, AWS experience
- VDI experience, PCoIP, Citrix, thin clients
- GPOs, DFS and Powershell
- Application packaging and patch management
- Experience with scripting (Python), and configuration automation (Chef, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
- Security tools
- SQL experience
- Mac/Linux exposure
- Some financial services, or trading exposure
This international firm is a well-known cloud solution provider in Europe and US to support client in financial services. The working culture is western style where they allow employees to feedback and initial a new idea for work. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to highest standard.
If you are support engineer who interested in cloud technology and would like to take a next step in your career, this is a role for you.
Apply on the link to discuss about the role.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551