Application Support Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-17 it Bangkok TH THB 80000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Application Support Manager job based in Bangkok has just become available at an international bank.
About the Application Support Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Application Support Manager to provide local and regional business applications and related infrastructure support to users. You will coordinate with users, regional team, vendors and contractors to implement and support IT services.
- Support and troubleshoot IT problems for users; coordinate with regional teams if required
- Coordinate with users on application requirements and work with regional application team and/or vendor to deliver accordingly
- Follow regional and global guideline and process for IT application and security
- Prepare test data with users/regional and perform rigorous testing to verify program functions; document business requirements, operation procedures and all application related requests
- Work on any assignment given by Head of IT
- Support and maintain local applications
- Support regional business applications and co-ordinate with regional teams
- Support users on requests and incidents regarding computer software and hardware
- Troubleshooting problems and questions encountered by users; this includes escalate to regional support teams if required and follow up until problems are resolved
- Install and maintain software provided by regional and head office to users
- Configure system to ensure that user workstations can work with regional servers
The successful Application Support Manager should be results-focused, independent and driven.
- Five years' experience in banking application support
- Experience in end user support and troubleshooting user problems
- Banking knowledge
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Awareness of information security and good governance practice
- Willing to learn with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good communication (written and spoken) skills in English
- Good teamwork
This renowned international bank needs no introduction and is expanding its business in Thailand. The successful Application Support Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive application professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.