IT Infrastructure Manager (with C# and SQL Skill)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting new IT Infrastructure Manager (with C# and SQL Skill) job opportunity has been made available at a logistics organisation in Thailand.
About the IT Infrastructure Manager (with C# and SQL Skill) Role:
The IT infrastructure Manager reports to the General Manager in Thailand. The Infrastructure Manager takes ownership in ensuring the overall support, maintenance and lead of all aspects of server, network, security, application and office support. This position works together with IT assistant to manage the overall environment.
- Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility
- Accomplishes IT staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Analyses IT Systems and find ways to improve efficiency
- Oversees troubleshooting, system backups, archiving and data recovery and provides expert support when necessary
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and IT supplies at the country level
- Providing information management support; Monthly statistical reports or ad-hoc reports
- Establish a business continuity plan to ensure continued business operation
- Propose IT risk tolerance and establish prioritising, evaluating, and implementing the appropriate risk-reducing controls recommended from the risk assessment process
- Provides database applications by developing architecture, programming, troubleshooting, and security
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the team to ensure a high quality of service
- Communicates IT-related information/presentations to superiors
- Experience in MS SQL &; MYSQL, C# and Visual Basic
To be successful in the role of the IT Infrastructure Manager you need to be service-oriented that embraces both strategy and vision while providing a high-level of technical expertise, support and coordinate with the global IT Team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering / computer or related field
- Six+ years’ experience in support, maintain, configure and install network/security equipment for medium to large organisation
- Experience in managing both server’s hardware and software environment
- Require strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to work under pressure and results-oriented
- Excellent service mind and good customer service skill
- Good command of spoken and written Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
- Experience in MS SQL &; MYSQL, C# ,Visual Basic
- Experience in VMWare
This company is more than a logistics organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are an active infrastructure IT crew who is ambitious to become a key member of a company that offers invaluable work experience in a first class company, then this IT Infrastructure Manager (with C# and SQL Skill) is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today for this new opportunity.