Application Support Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Application Support Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading banks. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Application Support Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Application Support Manager to provide local and regional business applications and related infrastructure support to users. You will coordinate with users, regional team, vendor and contractor to implement and support of IT services.
- Support and troubleshoot IT problems for users; coordinate with regional teams if required
- Coordinate with users on application requirements and work with regional application team and/or vendor to deliver accordingly
- Follow regional and global guideline and process for IT application and security
- Prepare test data with users/regional and perform rigorous testing to verify program functions; document business requirements, operation procedures and all application related requests
- Work on any assignment given by Head of IT
- Support and maintain local applications
- Support regional business applications and co-ordinate with regional teams
- Support users on requests and incidents regarding computer software and hardware
- Troubleshooting problems and questions encountered by users; this includes escalate to regional support teams if required and follow up until problems are resolved
- Install and maintain software provided by regional and head office to users
- Configure system to ensure that user workstations can work with regional servers
The successful Application Support Manager will be result focused, independent and driven.
- Five years of experience in banking application support
- Experience in end user support and troubleshooting user problems
- Banking knowledge
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Awareness of information security and good governance practice
- Willing to learn with ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good communication (written and spoken) in English
- Good teamwork
The successful Application Support Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive application professional with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.