Project Manager (Fashion Retail)
Salary negotiable + performance bonus + health insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karnsiree Chaisrirattanakul
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this fast-growing fashion retail is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. You will be responsible for the management of the digital transformation projects, and leading the team.
About the Project Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be overseeing strategic plan, maintain project goals, and implement tech projects. Working closely with the business units, you will also take the lead in its digital transformation effort. The benefits for this role is performance bonus + health insurance.
- Oversees project plan, time line, budget, and resources
- Work closely with business units and users, translating business to technical requirements
- Collaborate with vendors and monitor project delivery
- Identify potential risks and solve ad-hoc issues
- Leads the meetings and manage the performance of the project
To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge in retail business; manufacturing, market planning, or fashion industry.
- Thai speaker due to the nature of the business
- Over five years experience in project management
- Preferably PMO experience
- Good command of Thai and English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to manage stakeholders expectations
- Familiar any one of the project management tools; MS Project, JIRA, MS Visio etc.
- Self-starter and eager to work in a team environment
- Any Project Management certification would be a plus: PMP, Prince2 etc.
This company is much more than leading fashion retailer and is anything but traditional. They have various brands under their company, and now moving towards e-commerce and digital. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are determined, driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Management role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551