VP of Digital Transformation
Salary bonus, car allowance, performance bonus, provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-25 it Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented VP of Transformation (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Business Excellence Transformation-related functions.
About the VP of Digital Transformation Role:
This is a great role for a VP of Transformation to redevelop strategies and processes. Your main responsibility is to manage all aspects of the Transformation Centre of Excellence. The benefits beside basic salary is bonus, car allowance, performance bonus and provident fund.
- Works / partners with Business leadership to establish change model/methodology and execute change management strategies and plans in support of transformation initiatives
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications
- Provide leadership to Project Managers / teams in managing projects
- Identify and implement project governance, key metrics and monitors to ensure delivery success projects / initiatives and the deliverable are achieved
- Collaborate with Business leaderships to analyse business / operational processes/problems and develop solutions to address and/or optimise processes/problems
- Ensure time lines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping executives aware of any red flags concerning the timing or budget/cost or integration process.
- Build, motivate and provide leadership to the Transformation Centre of Excellence team
- Engage internal business partners and team members at all level of the organisation
- Influence and lead change across the organisation
- Identify talents and provide development plan
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital solutions for supply chain, operations and technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong prior leadership quality demonstrated
- Business acumen skills balanced with IT knowledge, digital transformation, project management and/or operational excellence
- Proven experience determining key business opportunities to lead technology projects
- Demonstrated success driving business/operational process improvements that establish / deliver business value
- Capability in leading large-scale projects including planning, allocating resources, decision making and delivering expected results
- 15+ years working experiences with minimum five years at senior management level, preferably in pharmaceutical logistics/distribution business
- International experience is a plus
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
The successful VP of Digital Transformation will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP of Digital Transformation job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551