Business Process Improvement Manager (Global firm)
Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per annum + Provident Fund + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karnsiree Chaisrirattanakul
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 it Bangkok TH THB 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Process Improvement Manager (x1 vacancy) job is now available in a global lifestyle group in Bangkok.
About the Process Improvement Manager Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will set the direction and take the lead in process improvement project from identifying the value stream until implementation with the aim to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
The salary range for this role is THB90k to THB120K + Provident Fund + Life Insurance + IPD/OPD.
- Strategically identify improvement opportunities for overall processes (accounting, sales and marketing, HR etc.). The aim is to improve the work process efficiency, and contribute into digital transformation effort.
- Plan and manage project to ensure the deliverable are achieved by target timeline and within the budget
- Continue to identify improvement opportunities to encourage continuous process improvement
To succeed in the Process Improvement Manager job, you will need to have initiative spirit, able to work independently, have great leadership and communication skill.
- Over five years' experience in process improvement, project management
- An experience in hands-on implementation of process improvement project (RPA, Six Sigma, paperless project etc.)
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in Information Technology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering
- Experience in ERP system e.g. Oracle, SAP is highly advantageous
- Understanding of accounting process flow, including AR AP GL is highly advantageous
This global hotel, lifestyle, food chain needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They've won many international awards including Employer of The Year award. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Process Improvement Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551