Business Process Improvement (PM+BA)
Salary THB70000 - THB80000 per annum + health insurance + provident fund + performance bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karnsiree Chaisrirattanakul
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 it Bangkok TH THB 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Business Process Improvement (x1 vacancy) job is available in a leading international insurance firm in Vietnam.
About the Business Process Improvement (PM+BA) Role:
In this strategic role, you will be working closely with business units (sales and marketing, accounting etc.) to identify users pinpoints of system and search for appropriate solutions. You will also be managing projects, including timeline, resources, and work closely with vendors. Your projects and contribution will have great impact on the company’s digital transformation and improving the efficiency of the work processes.
The salary range for this role is THB70k to THB 80K per month + Variable Bonus + Provident Fund + Health insurance
- Work as key player in executing digital transformation
- Work cross functionally to support the implementation of corporate strategic plan – lean process, automated workflow, digital transformation, system enhancement projects
- Lead the overall aspects of project - manage project scope, resources, schedule, manage vendors and internal IT team
- Identify critical points and issues in the project, designing potential solutions
- Conduct feasibility study on the new project initiatives and provide recommendation to the management team
To succeed in Business Process Improvement job, you will need to have the ability to constantly find new solutions that improves processes, workflow, and system.
- Experience in process improvement project/ tools, preferably both on planning and execution (e.g. RPA, Sharepoint, K2 etc.)
- Proven ability in innovative designing process including setting Key Performance Indicator of the projects to align with corporate goal
- Bachelor’s Degree or master’s degree in Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields
- Over three years’ experience in project management, or leading business process improvement project
- Good command in English, ability to report to English-speaking management team
- An experience and understanding in insurance business is highly beneficial
This international insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are emphasising on their digital transformation projects. The culture encourages good work-life balance and the benefit is outstanding. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Process Improvement job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551