Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month + Group Insurance + Decent Performance Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 insurance Bangkok TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading financial service company is now seeking for CTO (x1 vacancy) job, based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Directer and working closely with CIO, you will mainly focus on coaching development team and dealing with business sectors.
About the CTO Role:
Due to Excellent results and future expansion plans, the CTO will play a key role in the development team working closely with management team, R&D and business unit, reporting to Managing Directer and work with cross-functional to meet business requirement. They are continued growth and success in its Bangkok office developing awesome financial services platform.
The salary range for this role is THB180k - 250k per month + Performance bonus + Health Insurance.
- Deliver SDLC and lead agile process
- Develop the technical aspects of our company’s strategy
- Research any new technologies that may potentially increase our company’s competitive advantage
- Create a timeline for development and deployment of technology services
- Assist other departments in using technology effectively
- Monitor system infrastructure
- Ensure system infrastructure is functioning and working efficiently
- Build processes for data protection and quality assurance
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and metrics
- Keep track of IT budgets in order to update the performance of technology
- Ensure the IT budget has no unnecessary expenses
- Reduce the risk of technological breaches
- Protect sensitive digital information
- Respond to feedback from stakeholders and use it to make improvements or adjustments needed to our technology
- Make executive decisions regarding our company’s technological needs
- Make sure regulatory standards are met
- Oversee any changes in system architecture
- Manage digital assets
- Deploy and implement a disaster recovery plan in the event of a breach
- Plan and implement appropriate use policies for employees
- Develop and implement all of our internal communication systems, including email and messaging
- Develop and implement networking safeguards
- Communicate our technology strategy to our partners as well as investors
To succeed in the role, you must have a good understanding of business planning.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or another similar field
- MBA or similarly relevant graduate degree would be an asset
- Previous work experience as a Chief Technology Officer or another similar leadership role
- Comprehension of budgets
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Able to conduct research and analyses of technology
- Knowledge of technology trends
- Able to use current technological trends to build a business strategy
- Strategic thinker
- UML, JSON, XML, CSS/SCSS, JUnit, Mockito, Karma, Jasmine, react virtualized,
- Angular UI Grid (ui-grid), OpenCPU
- Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Android
- Development Tools: VS Code, RStudio, Eclipse, Chrome Dev Tool, Bluemix, Android Studio, GitHub,
- ZenHub, Node.js, NPM, RTC, WebSphere Liberty Profile
This leading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a CTO who wants to be the key player of business and development team, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call Apple, IT Consultant at +662-344-4802 to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551