Agile Project Lead
Salary THB100000 - THB135000 per month + Phone Allowance + Performance bonus + Health Insurance covered spouse
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 engineering Bangkok TH THB 100000 135000 135000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the consumer world is recruiting a Agile Project Lead (x1 vacancy) to join their digital division based in Bangkok.
About the Agile Project Lead Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital Innovation, you will lead all digital transformation activities and manage teams. As the Agile Project Lead, you will be in charge of working on the project management following company road map with vendor management skill.
The salary range for this role is 100K - 135K per month + Phone Allowance + Performance bonus + Health Insurance cover spouse.
- Serve as central coordinator between the Digital Transformation team and Business units to drive successful delivery of digital project, including managing the performance and value capture of the project
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in engineering
- Serve as central coordinator between Digital Transformation team and business units
- Support business units to implement digital project throughout the project life including
- Initiate projects through the development of project charters and identification of stakeholders
- Plan projects including forming project team, collecting and analysing requirements, defining scope and activities of the project, estimating schedule and cost, identifying specialist support from the Digital Transformation team
- Execute projects, assuring project quality, managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurement, and managing stakeholders
- Monitor and manage performance of the project to ensure that the project can be delivered according to time line and to ensure that value is captured
- Report projects performance and concern to management team
- Support team for idea generation workshop
As you will be managing internal user vendor, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Five to seven years' working experience in project management
- Experience on digital transformation, agile development, and digital tools is a big plus
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving skills
- Passion with digital and technology topics, including agile process, or openness and willingness to continuously learn more on these topics
- Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, decision-making, awareness, negotiation, trust building, and conflict management
- Strong risk management and analytical skills
- Experience eliciting, translating, and managing stakeholder requirements are required
- Solid understanding of the business context in chemical/oil and gas industry is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) is required; experience with a project management tool is a plus
This well known firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551