Software Development Project Manager
Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karnsiree Chaisrirattanakul
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 it Bangkok TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Software Development Project Manager (x1 vacancy) job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the global insurance companies. Your main responsibility is to be in charge of the localisation and integration of the software in various countries.
About the Software Development Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be in charge of the localisation and integration of the software in the various countries, plan budget, and oversee end-to-end delivery. You will be working closely with management, local business units, product owner and development team.
- Collaborate to the functional scoping and analysis of the project in collaboration with local business units and enterprise architects (scoping, fit/gap analysis and etc.) to define the project scope & requirements
- Create proposed project plans including budget and time line
- Develop an in-dept project plan, track progress, and ensure the projects are executed within the scope, time line, and budget
- Implement project risk management
- Ensures the team members are thoroughly communicated, perform post-mortems, solve ad-hoc issue
- Manage project scope – identify and deliver the change requests.
To succeed in this role, you will need to execute the project communication plan, includes meeting with business partner, client, project partner.
- Five years of experience in Project management skills (scope management, planning, financial estimation and follow up and etc.)
- Great communication skills and ability to engage and build trust with all stakeholders
- Similar software development experience on a large scale, with international stakeholders
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken) due to the nature of the business
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a big plus
- Experience in Agile methodology (scrum)
- Experience in SDLC processes and technical fundamentals
- Understanding of Web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON), application design (UX, UI)
- Experience with ticketing tool (JIRA) and time tracking tool
- Thai language ability is a plus
- Ability to travel
This global insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is international and demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Software Development Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551