Project Manager (Digital Banking)
Salary Variable Bonus + Special Rate Loan + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Karnsiree Chaisrirattanakul
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 it Bangkok TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international bank is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support its growing digital transformation initiative.
About the Project Manager (Digital Banking) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the project scope, schedules, resources and deliverable. You will also be the lead of the meetings and coordinate with various parties internally and externally to execute the project smoothly.
The salary range for this role is THB70k to THB90k per month + Variable Bonus + Special Rate Loan + Provident Fund.
- Lead the overall aspects of project - manage project scope, resources, and schedule
- Initiate and lead meetings with business units, IT team, vendors, and related stakeholders and act as main point of contact
- Manage and keep the project within timeline and resources
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure all parties communications are aligned
- Identify critical points and issues in the project, designing potential solutions
To succeed in Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with management team, and business units.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Project Management, Engineer, Business Administration or related fields
- Familiar with end-to-end software development process, proven working experience in project management
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent in business writing, effective communication and presentation, interpersonal skill, stakeholders management skill, analytical skill, problem-solving skills and follow-up with sense of urgency
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project Management)
- Be flexible, dynamic, team-oriented balanced with result-oriented, practical, pragmatic with comprehensive view
- Be able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
- Certified PMP, Agile Project Management is a plus
This international retail-investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are investing heavily on their digital transformation projects, and have ambitious plan to be the top of the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551