Senior Technical Programme Manager - Digital
Salary THB200000 - THB350000 per month + Allowances+ Provident Fund + Bonus + Insurances
Consultant Julian Meissner
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-19 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding retailer is looking for a talented Senior Technical Programme Manager (x 1 vacancy) role in Bangkok to take on the challenge to lead all digital related initiatives and projects. In this job, you will lead various teams and be responsible for all digital-related functions.
About the Senior Technical Programme Manager Role:
Reporting to the IT Director, you will lead all Digital retail initiatives and manage teams across Southeast Asia. As the Programme Manager, you will be in charge of working on the projects and initiatives that drive business further.
The salary range for this role is THB200K - THB350K + Allowances+ Provident Fund + Bonus + Insurances.
- Support enterprise wide projects that provide proactive and innovative solutions to address business challenges and achieve organisational goals
- Lead a team of change agents through all elements of transformation, including diagnosis of potential opportunities, assessment, process design, and project management
- Present analysis and recommendation to senior leadership, including presentations and communicating data driven and conceptual information effectively
- Provide governance structure to ensure accountability, consistency, and best practices
- Project management support on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures from a technology perspective
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications
To succeed in the Senior Technical Programme Manager position, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, Marketing, back-office and other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Experience as a program manager (or lead) for a large-scale, enterprise level delivery project
- Have a solid balance of expertise in both technical/IT and business
- Strong understanding of solution architecture, design patterns and design modelling
- Experience with project management methodologies; specifically software and API development
- Ability to create/maintain "in-house" solutions for the clients using their existing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with experience with executive communications
- Experience in IT project management with expertise in coding/programming/software development
- Leading change especially IT Transformation project, IT Change Management, Digital IT technology
- Interesting and always catch up to technology trend and able to bring it to the organisation
- Prefer candidate from leading bank, leading FMCG or leading IT consulting firm
This company is much more than retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Programme Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551