Project Manager (FSI/ Insurance Industry)
Salary THB50000 - THB100000 per month + Provident Fund + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 it Bangkok TH THB 50000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading international insurance company is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit. The salary range for this role is THB50k - THB100k + Provident Fund + Performance Bonus + Health Insurance.
About the Project Manager (FSI/ Insurance Industry) Role:
Reporting to the Project Manager Team Lead, you will lead IT projects in Thailand branch. As the Project Manager, you will be in charge full cycle in projects.
- Managed critical and tangible critical successful factors in projects including resources planning, deployment of specific methodologies in support of successful delivery of projects
- May also assess impact and implications from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint.
- Be scrum master on Agile methodology to takes on administrative, coaching, facilitating standup meeting, setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions
- Determines requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress
- Evaluates project status and resource utilisation and implements changes to improve the team’s effectiveness e.g. burn down chart
- Compiles, analyses results of services and propose innovative solutions for improvement opportunities
- Provides measurement and cost savings support (development, reporting, validation and improvement) for management expense proposal
- May coordinate with other project managers; may have responsibility for people management or may be an individual contributor working on significant processes utilising independent judgement and discretion within a large business organisation or across various functional areas
- Conduct project post-implementation review which include the realisation of benefits set off in project business case, documenting and elaborating on project lessons learned and hand over of project deliverables to production teams
The successful Project Manager (FSI/ Insurance Industry) must possess 3-5 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- A Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field of study and professional experience
- 3 - 5 years relevant on project management experience
- Excellent knowledgeable in Agile, Traditional SDLC and Incremental SDLC
- Knowledge in technical skills: JAVA, C#.NET, Java Script, SQL Server, Web Services, Data Warehouse, ETL, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Knowledge in Business Process Management Software implementation eg. K2
This company needs no introduction and offer a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Project Manager (FSI/ Insurance Industry) is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551