Technical Programme Manager
Salary 1 month fixed bonus + 5% provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 27 March 20192019-04-01 2019-05-26 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding retail company is looking for a talented technical Program Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all project transformation related functions.
About the Program Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Program Manager will play a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in its new Bangkok office.
- Deliver programmes with business and/or technical risks
- Optimise or use a standard programme delivery methodology for delivering programme goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative)
- Bring together, coordinate and energise virtual technology teams to deliver programme goals
- Create and track a plan to deliver the programme goals, including the technical implementation plan
- Understand trade-offs and resulting impacts; make impacts visible to Product, Infrastructure or Engineering for the right decision to be made
- Managing dependencies, delivery timelines and implementations plans, using my knowledge of technical architecture
- Appreciating and responding to delivery challenges, using my knowledge of engineering best practices and/or infrastructure implementations
- Understand technology concepts, grasp new ones quickly and appreciate their implications on delivery
- Effectively manage major incidents, ensuring stakeholders are updated with the right information to drive the correct decisions
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to define annual budgetary requirements
- Build positive relationships with suppliers & external stakeholders to deliver software or professional services
- Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and programme management tools
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital innovation.
- Have experience of building credible relationships and influencing senior management & leadership teams
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritise, track and manage a large number of divergent tasks and action items
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information from a variety of sources and then act upon it
- Ability to influence in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you.
If you are a progressive Program Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551