Incident Management Director
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-04-05 it Bangkok TH THB 100000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A new Incident Management Director job has just open at Top Tier Financial and Risk IT services base in Bangkok. This role is accountable for service management throughout the service lifecycle for global team.
About the Incident Management Director Role:
The Incident Management Director responsible for providing expert input into incident resolution, problem management and change planning. This person will focuses on the customer experience, ensuring that providers and capabilities meet agreed levels. This role also champions a culture of continuous service improvement.
- Provide leadership and driving pro-active and re-active mobilisation of resources in a matrix environment
- Inspire trust, manage expectations, and gain sponsorship with business, technology and senior leadership teams
- Service ownership in alignment with customer propositions and products
- Ensuring service, support and operations are aligned to executive requirements
- Engagement during service design to lead development of executive service / support model(s)
- Ensuring designs incorporate best practice, are compliant with policies and meet performance requirements
- Reviewing existing executive service / support models and continuously seeking opportunities for improvement
- Engagement during service transition to ensure smooth migration of services / products into production
- Championing continuous service excellence by ensuring appropriate level of planning and checks are in place - for example: testing, capacity planning and monitoring of events
- Developing service management best practice in support of agility and service quality
- Drive incident mitigations and be accountable for decisions relating to service recovery
- Contribute to service policy and governance for standard recovery and technical best practices
- Lead discussions around Continuous Service Improvement
- Provide clear advice to decision makers in technical and business teams on the appropriate course of action to manage service risk
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess previous leadership experience in similar role.
- 5 to 10 years' relevant technology domain experience, ideally across a range of technologies with some background in providing foundation services to internal technology groups and external customers
- Technical and/or business degree with computer science / IT experience / knowledge
- ITIL certification, agile development and / or DevOps methodologies
- Drive successful implementation and improvement of new processes
- Passionate about improving service to internal and external customers
- Leadership and the ability to mobilise resources in a matrix environment
- Able to maintain calm during high-pressure situations
- Drive pro-active action and thinking
- Structured and organised
- Able to grasp complex technical concepts and language
- Self-driven, willing to ask questions and use information to proactively effect change
- Able to think through complex issues and propose alternative solutions to problems
- Firm understanding of the financial services industry and its products
- Understanding and experience of the various functions within operations and development
- Customer facing experience or experience within customers
- Awareness of information security threats and considerations
- Balancing risk with business requirements
- Group and targeted communications
- Executive-level communication
This global firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The company support the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyses change. Their customers around the globe can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content.
If you are active, ambitious and have a service mindset, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting top tier global firm.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551