Head of Digital Transformation
Salary THB200000 - THB300000 per month
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 retail Bangkok, Thailand TH THB 200000 300000 300000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A reputable retailer has an exciting job opportunity for a Head of Digital Transformation based in Bangkok.
About the Head of Digital Transformation Role:
You will be leading the team to introduce new technology, promote business creativity and share possibility and thoughts on applying new technology.
- Define overall target operating model including business model, processes, organisation, etc.
- Define and agree on governance model for digital (e.g. data governance, engagement with business, CIO and projects/program delivery)
- Create digital use cases with quantified business cases and prioritised delivery roadmap
- Define and develop digital organisation and career paths
- Deliver new apps update in short timeframe
- Work with top tier digital and strategy consultant to execute digital transformation
- Engage with external stakeholders as needed to fully promote digital vision, change management; project management
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape, identify opportunities for acquisition and evaluate technology vendors
- Develop and deliver training/certification program for digital roles
To succeed in this Head of Digital Transformation role, you should have at least 10 years' experience in a digital business.
- Master's degree of Business Management, Marketing, Computer Sciences, Management Information System, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 10 years' experience in digital and business/or IT profession with at least five years at a managerial level
- Knowledge of solution integration, new technology and business processes in digital and/or IT domains
- (eg. SAP, CRM, e-commerce, digital marketing, IT implementation/support experience and IT service management)
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of project management and enjoy working in a fast growing environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Digital Transformation role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.