Project Management (SVP)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charupat Sangwong
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-16 banking 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Project Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Thai leading bank based in Bangkok.
About the Project Management (SVP) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the project management (SVP) will play a key role in develop IT Transformation team
- Oversees and Manages the planning, execution, quality, budget and communications of multiple large-scale projects/strategic projects
- Ensure strategic alignment of programs and Business aspiration
- Adheres to established program management methodology, Technology standards and strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise to other projects/programs on project/program management and consulting
- Oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, reporting and controlling program activities
- Participates and guides senior leadership in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives to ensure programs selection is in accordance with business requirements
- Responsible for individual program, Manage and oversee on-going & future projects under program to be in alignment with Program roadmap and Technology roadmap
- Accountable for overall program roadmap, charters, scopes, risk assessments, budgets and support Technology Value (ROI, IRR) discussions
- Ensures successful programs delivery within time, budget and specific constraints
- Manages scope change and the risks, assumptions, issues, decisions and dependencies raised throughout the project lifecycle
- Represents a point of escalation for the team and facilitates the resolution, mitigation
- Bachelor's degree in IT, MBA is a plus
- 10 years' working experience in project managment (full life cycle both waterfall and agile methodology)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Thai and English due to the nature of the business
- Strong interpersonal, organisation, leadership and multi-tasking skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving & decision making, financial analysis and negotiating competencies
- Initiative, self-motivated and teamwork
- PMP certified
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Managment job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.